Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 11, 2012

retrosketches #22 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Good morning! It took a LOT longer picking these than I thought it would... the gallery of entries was just packed full of GORGEOUSNESS!!! Thank you all so much!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's ROCKstar and winner of the $20.00 gift certificate from The Alley Way Stamps, for her perfectly colored, cute & playful card...



And look at all these awesome cards! COngrats to this week's SHOUTouts!!!  I couldn't narrow it down to the normal nine.... so I finally settled at 16! I swear there could have been 100 more - LOL!

   
   
   
   

We had so many beautiful entries, I decided we needed another winner, a random one... to win 1 free set from The Alley Way Stamps from me!



Congrats to MACKIE!!! Mackie - send me an email and let me know what set you would like! (snappystamper[at]yahoo.com)


Thanks so much everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun to see my card in the SHOUTouts today! Thanks Arielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Thank you for picking my card as a SHOUTout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Shout-out! Tons of great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, ladies! Loved this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up!!! Thank you sooooo much Arielle and the DT girls!! I'm speechless! I had come back to the blog to check out the next challenge....so didn't expect to see my card front and center like that! Woohoo!! Thanks for making my weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete